I offer a range of services for all kinds of weddings but I specialise in bespoke, boho, DIY, farm and woodland weddings. Why? Because I know you have a headache having to think about how you’re going to play your music throughout the day. Not only do I provide an amazing range of live music for everyone to enjoy, I can also provide up to 4 (yes 4) different sound systems to suit your ceremony, drinks reception, meal and evening entertainment. I offer a microphone for speeches and music playlist services for during your meal / drinks reception. Think of a part of your day that involves music. Thought of it? Good. I’ll solve it. Scroll down for a list of the equipment I use (if you’re interested).
Thank you so much Steven for being such a brilliant part of our wedding! We have had so many fantastic comments about Steven saying how much they enjoyed his set. He was so easy to work with and he wasn’t afraid to offer his opinion on what he thinks works well (after all he knows how to put on a good show!). The banter he had with the crowd was great and it all added up to a great evening, we couldn’t have chosen the set better and all the songs we requested were done superbly – Footloose was a real highlight! We cannot recommend him more highly, he kept the party going from the first dance onwards and we could not have wished for more. - 6/08/2015
Equipment list (the complicated bit):
- 1 x Roland Cube battery powered amplifier (that means I can play outside without needing electricity)
- 2 x RCF evox 5 speakers (suitable for up to 150 guests in the evening)
- 2 x Alto Trusonic 12inch powered speakers (for if you have more than 150 guests)
- 1 x Bose L1 Compact system (perfect for music during meals and smaller evening events)
- ADJ and KAM lighting systems for the evening party